Macros Made Simple + Nutrition Combo BONUS 7 Nutrition & Fat Loss Guides
Macros Made Simple* by Coach Rob + 5 Nutrition Ebooks
You get a copy of "Macros Made Simple" and you get 7 BONUS Guides at a huge discount.
Normal Price Over $100, buy the full combo and pay ONLY $40!!
- Macros Made Simple
- Busy Women’s Guide To Meal Prep
- The Truth About Carbohydrates
- 101 Fat Loss Tips For Women
- 100 Bonus Healthy Tasty Recipes
- Toned in 21 – 21 Fat Loss Challenge
- Sweet Treats - 20 Sweet Treats Under 200 Calories
What Is Macros Made Simple?
My goal for this book is to present you with information on Macros that you can read, understand and implement.
Nutrition and foods are by far one of the most confusing topics for most people. I have read before that most people consider healthy eating to be as confusing as doing your taxes.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Nutrition, healthy eating and counting macros should be something that is pretty simple to understand and implement.
I have seen so many people get caught up in numbers, ratios, calories etc. While these are important to know, without a basic understanding of nutrition and Macronutrients you more than likely will get frustrated and annoyed.
One of the biggest factors for health, fat loss, building muscle and your health is good food and a healthy relationship with food.
In this guide it is my goal to break down and simplify healthy eating and to get an understand exactly what “Macros” are and how you can understand them and learn how to eat correctly for your training and for your health.
I hope this guide helps you and if it does, please by all means, let me know. I would love to hear from you.
Wishing you the best in your training, fitness and health.
- Perfect for anyone who is new to nutrition and macros
- Macros and introductory nutrition broken down in an easy to read, easy to follow, easy to implement
- Ideal for someone with under 6 months to 1 year of nutrition
- Includes Top 10 Recommended Macro Apps and Counters
*Please note this is digital ebook book .pdf not a printed physical book.
Please Note you will need something to extract these ebooks as this file is a .ZIP file.